Thursday, April 23, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 73

Wizard
Yes, but you chose that title for the
(interrupted) 

CHAINSAW FRED
Just shut up already. Sheesh, it’s pretty obvious he’s the Wizard from the Wizard of Oz. Books people. They’re amazing things.  

Wizard
Yes, that would be me. And I’ve come to help you all. 

Hawkqueen
Well-just how exactly did you get here? 

Wizard
It’s funny you should say that, when I was rising up in the balloon, hoping to head for Kansas…there was a strange willowing wind, and much to my consternation, I ended up here. It’s not so bad though, you get to meet the most interesting people. 

Inoria
Well Mr. Wizard…do you know a way to get us back to our own dimension?
 
Mr. Wizard appears.

Mr. Wizard
He’s not Mr. Wizard. I am. And yes, I know how to get you back to your home dimension. It’s rather simple really. Reverse the polarity on Frank’s cape. It will take you straight to home. 

No comments: