Tuesday, April 28, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 74

Inoria
Of course! Why didn’t I think of that? 

Hawkqueen
And how exactly do we reverse the polarity on a CAPE? 

Mr. Wizard
Turn it inside out and then walk across a very thick plush carpet. The resulting static electricity should be sufficient to send you back to your home destination.

Wizard
But before you do, I have something for each of you. For you Fred, some more gasoline for your chainsaw, because you’ve been using it constantly for half the movie now, and continuity demands that you fill it up. For you Hawkqueen, here are your hawks. I snookered them from Thorne, and I think you’ll really need them in the final battle. For you Inoria, I have a book. 

Inoria
Tell Me Why? 

The Wizard
It has the answers to hundreds of questions in a simple to easy read format. 

Inoria
Wow…thanks! 

Hawkqueen
Thank you for getting back my birds! Mephistopheles…Amber…Are you ready to claw the bad man’s eyes out? Yes you are, yes you are sweetums. 

No comments: