Thursday, April 30, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 75

CHAINSAW FRED
I can’t believe I’m asking this…but what about Frank? 

The Wizard
Ah yes, Frank-well, I thought long and hard about this, but I think I finally choose the perfect thing.

The Wizard gives Frank a fortune cookie.

GRENADEMAN
IS THIS A SUPER SECRET NINJA FORTUNE COOKIE? 

The Wizard
No, it is, I think a moment of clarity. Open it when you are at your darkest hour and read it. I think you’ll like the results. 

GRENADEMAN
OF COURSE CITIZEN WIZARD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN FIGHTING THE FORCES OF EVIL. 

Inoria
Alright…all we need to find now is a
(interrupted)
 
Mr. Wizard and Wizard pull out a thick plush carpet 

Inoria
Right. Scruff people…scruff like you have never scruffed before! 

The four heroes proceed to scruff across the carpet, turning Frank’s cape inside out as they grab a hold of it. The lights flash again and the four vanish. 

No comments: