Tuesday, October 4, 2016

[Script] Sentinel Chronicles - November Project - Act 1 - Scene 1

Scene: Admiral Dweebnar and General ThickDexter are talking via conference call.  Dweebnar is in a ridiculously posh office with slick high tech screens outlining tactical and strategic displays behind him, eating and drinking something posh while the General sits in a concrete bunker, obviously worn by combat with a worn battleflag behind him.

ADMIRAL: What is it Thickdexter?

GENERAL: This. Place. Is. Hell.

ADMIRAL: You knew that when we sent you there.  It's part of the conditions of your resignation.

GENERAL: I accepted this assignment with certain conditions....

ADMIRAL: I know that.

GENERAL: I've had hardship....

ADMIRAL: (sighs)

GENERAL: The men, the men here, think of the men, how they suffer, we're suffering together

ADMIRAL: I'll - (interrupted)

GENERAL: I know where the bodies are buried. We need that package.

ADMIRAL: (beat) I'll send someone.  Our best pilot.  Now stop calling me.

No comments: