Friday, October 21, 2016

Status Update

I am nearly finished with Act 2 of the Order 37 script.

I am going to have to stop updating Heir of Sunfire (previously called Heliotrope) in light of needing to swap writing with Bill Maxwell to get help on Seven Timelines; which Cassie Carnage is working on at a lovely pace.

Kelly got some actual human response when submitting one of my poems; it was semi kind.

New short stories are on hold until the end of the year.  I need to start finishing the editing processes for my novels.  I have definitely decided I want other authors to write some stories for the Book of Heliotropic fairy tales; and I have a few folks in mind.  The question is whether I ask them in 2017 or 2018.  If it ends up being 2017 I might just pay some poor editor to work on my first two novels.

Expect to hear a scream the likes that will shake the world if so.

No comments: