Tuesday, October 25, 2016

[Script] Sentinel Chronicles - November Project - Act 2 - Scene 2

Scene: Tank Crew in the Northern Wastes is on routine patrol.

Sgt Cotter: Nothing on radar sir, but I'm still convinced Grindface has some kind of jamming tech.

Gunny: That's bullshit.

Commander Ogone: Better to assume they do.

Ltn Lyons: Like we assume your girlfriend is real?

Commander Ogone: You'll get to meet her, I promise.

Gunny: You better.

Sgt Cotter: I dunno, I kind of like the rumors that the Commander has his own personal harem out here.

Gunny: Do I look like a harem girl?

Ltn Lyons: No accounting for taste.

Commander Ogone: Can we not talk about my sex life while on patrol in the middle of the wastes, thanks?  I don't ask what you do on leave.

Gunny: You don't wanna know.

Ltn Lyons: He would if he knew what I do on leave.

(Commander Ogone sighs, his crew laughs.)

No comments: