Tuesday, August 5, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 5

DOC SHADOWS
Yes, he’s weakening…one more time and I should have it. I’m ready to begin at any time.
J.R.R. Thorne flips a switch on the side of the chair, causing Frank to jolt as if from an electric current.

J.R.R. THORNE
Why waste a perfectly good telepathic probe when you can do it the old fashioned way…

Doc Shadows turns off the switch.

DOC SHADOWS
That wasn’t necessary.
J.R.R. THORNE
Of course it didn't help get the information from him, but I think it was, Doctor Shadows, very necessary. It was the kind of necessary that a young mother feels when she shoots the man that ran over her child and drove away into the night, it’s the kind of necessary our founding fathers felt when they dumped the tea into the Boston Harbor, and it’s the kind of necessary that I’ve felt every day of my entire life for the last twenty years. I assure you Doctor Shadows, it was and is necessary.
DOC SHADOWS
I believe your logic has a few flaws in it Thorne.

FRANK
(weakened)
I’ll second that

No comments: