Tuesday, August 26, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 11

FRED
I don't think you understand. My brother has been locked up here. As his next of kin, I was not notified. I demand to see him immediately.

ATTENDANT
What is the name of the patient?

FRED
Frank Noble.

ATTENDANT
I'm afraid we have no patient here by that name.

FRED
This is my lawyer, she seems to think that you're holding out on us.

LAWYER
I have definite testimony from another patient here that Mr. Noble is indeed here and being held against his will. We can contact law enforcement authorities but felt that it might be easier for all involved if we tried to handle the situation quietly, but if you insist on making a ruckus about the issue.

FRED
I'm in the mood to make a ruckus. Are you in the mood to make a ruckus?

LAWYER
I...couldn't say.

ATTENDANT
Hold please.

The attendant picks up the phone and calls Dr. Dobin again.

ATTENDANT
I think you want to see them sir. Yes.

No comments: