Tuesday, August 19, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 9

J.R.R. THORNE
Fight it! Drill into him!
Doc Shadows clutches his hands to his forehead.

DOC SHADOWS
I …nearly….Impossible! Slashing and burning his own mind….he’s tossing aside his own sanity to keep me from

FRANK
Yo Hoho O forces of EVIL! Yohohohoho…I am the mighty….I am the MIGHTY

DOC SHADOWS
I almost

Doc Shadows collapses from the pain.
J.R.R. Thorne sits next to Frank Noble, looking into his now mad eyes.

J.R.R. THORNE
Touché Dr. Noble…touché….but I've got most of what I need. The rest is only a matter of time.

FRANK
I am the model of a modern major general, I am familiar with both animal vegetable and the prodigious use of highly placed explosives…

J.R.R. Thorne goes over to the phone again and presses a button.

J.R.R. THORNE
Send a medic up for Doc Shadows. Also arranged to have Frank sent to the Bellweather facility. Tell Jason his footage worked perfectly. He

No comments: