Thursday, August 7, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 6

J.R.R. THORNE
Your opinion isn’t necessary, Dr. Noble. In fact, if you had simply cooperated in the first place none of this would have happened. You’re a normal flesh and blood human being, like I am. If you can’t understand the logic of what I’m doing, then you’re just not cut out to be among the living…you’re no better than everyone else who blindly sits by and lets these demigods run amok about the earth.

DOC SHADOWS
(chuckles)
Am I a demi-god then?
J.R.R. THORNE
It is interesting Doctor Shadows, that you question my logic. You didn’t question it when you joined my organization. Are you doing so now?

DOC SHADOWS
(pauses)
No. It is necessary.

J.R.R. THORNE
Then proceed with your interrogation.
Doctor Shadows squats down on his legs and stares again into Frank’s eyes. There is a brief visible struggle.

DOC SHADOWS
Amazing…he’s still holding on some how. He’s got something he’s using as a psychic barrier against me….I’ve never seen such willpower.

No comments: