Thursday, August 14, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 8

Thorne presses a button on the phone and speaks into it. The screen goes black. There is gunfire, and screams can be heard, Frank stares in horror at the screen, and shakes his head in denial.

J.R.R. THORNE
Kill them!

FRANK
NO!
DOC SHADOWS
I will regress you to the age of two for this. Just who do you think you are dealing with? Just because you have a little toy that keeps me from easily reading your mind does not really defend you from me.
J.R.R. THORNE
You WILL be party to this or everything we worked for is useless. His mind is now open to you, you know it, and I know it. Take him now, or do I have to find another telepath, and kill more of Dr. Noble’s family until I have what I want. You are expendable, he is expendable, but what he knows is not. By any means, my Dear Doctor.
Doc Shadows glares at Thorne, but finally squats again and stares into Dr. Noble’s eyes.

DOC SHADOWS
He’s still fighting, but I can…yes…I’m nearly there…I have it…

Doc Shadows shrieks in pain.
Frank Noble thrashes back and forth painfully.

FRANK
TALLYHO!

No comments: