Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Grenademan Vs Zombies is now professionally edited

Grenademan Vs Zombies is done.  Its book 3 out of 5 but I'm still publisihing it as a series in the new year alternating with Forever West.  Fiona Skye has done a fantastic job editing it.

I will be reading from it every other week in the podcast starting two saturday's from now, with short stories alternating after that.  Rereading it, its amazing how my first serious arc story (before I wrote it) of five parts works well.  Book 1, 3, 4, and 5 are all awesome.  I'm not sure about 2....its too close to 4....and I might just do it last or as an anthology of short stories at some point...rather than actually do it...but I do think I need to create a short novella of  Book 1 at least.

Regardless, its progress and MY what a difference an editor makes....

1 comment:

Fiona Skye said...

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work on this story! I really enjoyed it, and I think your listeners/readers will as well.