Thursday, November 13, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 33

J.R.R. THORNE
We can't let them interfere with the device.

DOC SHADOWS
Interesting.

J.R.R. THORNE
What?

DOC SHADOWS
Ironically, I think this disaster might have given me an idea. I'm amazed I didn't think of it before.

J.R.R. THORNE
What?

DOC SHADOWS
You don't want to know.

J.R.R. THORNE
Why?

DOC SHADOWS
Because I said so.

J.R.R. THORNE
WHAT?!

Doc Shadows uses his telepathic abilities to vanish from Thorne's sight. We see from Thorne's perspective that Shadows seems to step into the shadows and become invisible.

J.R.R. THORNE
Come back here! What are you doing?

DOC SHADOWS
(invisible)
I’m solving our problem.

EXT. KENSIGNTON RESEARCH FACILITY - DAY

Grenademan, Hawkqueen and Inoria turn a corner while not immediately looking at one another. Suddenly, Inoria and Grenademan see Doc Shadows where Hawkqueen is standing, and see Hawkqueen where Doc Shadows is standing.

No comments: