Tuesday, November 25, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 36

Smirk
That’s not the way it looks. 

Dansen
Doesn’t matter. 

Smirk
Well it should. 

Dansen
I’ll be sure to alert the American Vocabulary Association. 

Frank
Excuse me. 

Smirk
Yeah? 

Frank
How exactly did I get here? 

Dansen
Not entirely sure. We found you after we got a silent alarm back at the station. We’ve got a permanent arrangement with Hawkqueen and Inoria….not that we can usually do much to whatever is messing around with their headquarters, but we like to at least say we made the attempt. 

Smirk
I’ll say-Metahuman detail is humiliating. I can’t remember the number of times I’ve told rookies to stop shooting after the first bullet….I mean, for crying out loud, if the bullets are bouncing off a guy-what’s the point of wasting ammunition at legitimate tax payer expense. 

No comments: