Thursday, November 20, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 35


DOC SHADOWS
(as Inoria, relieved)
Thankyou. I think it is something new, some kind of compound that reflects energy. We need to enter it to open the door and disable their device.

GRENADEMAN
AHA! I have it!

Grenademan goes over to the non existent pad and enters the formula for Reflexium into it. Doc Shadows watches and learns. Doc Shadows then goes to right beside Grenademan and touches his neck like he did Inoria.

DOC SHADOWS
Sleep well friend. I am truly sorry for this. Perhaps I can repair some of the damage I have done before you wake up.

INT. HAWK EYRE. – DAY

Dansen
Hey, you ok? 

Frank
Um…yes, I think I passed out. I feel odd.  

Smirk
Not surprised. Took quite a bump on the forehead. 

Frank
Where am I? 

Dansen
The Hawk Queen’s Eyre. 

Smirk
Ire. 

Dansen
No, it’s pronounced Eyre. 

No comments: