Thursday, November 27, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 37

Dansen
What, now you’re some kind of political expert? 

Frank
Er…right. Will you be needing me here any longer? 

Smirk
We might need you to make a statement later, but since you seem to be fine-and a friend of Hawkqueen’s, I don’t see any reason why not. Captain generally doesn’t like us messing around with Superheroes.

Frank
How do you know I’m not a super villian? 

Dansen
Villains tend to have less ridiculous costumes. 

Frank
er….right. 

Smirk
Most defiantly, bad guys almost always have a better sense of style. Though I have to say Hawkqueen is quite a babe.  Inoria is a bit young for my taste though.

Dansen
Oh, I agree with you there. It’s usually the males that have a total lack of fashion sense, like Captain Hammer…it’s not like he NEEDS to have those hammers glued to his cape, I mean they don’t actually DO anything. 

No comments: