Tuesday, May 5, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 76

INT. WAREHOUSE WITH DEVICE - NIGHT
The heroes appear on top of a catwalk with a large mechanical device in the center, somewhat cannon like. Thorne and Shadows are speaking, making some adjustments to the device when the heroes suddenly appear.  

Thorne
You’ve made the right decision Dr. Shadows, your sacrifices have paid off and now both you and I shall have what we finally seek. 

Dr. Shadows
If there was another way, I’d agree-but I’ve seen far too much to believe otherwise. 

Hawkqueen
Believe this. Mephistopheles, Amber…Attack him! 

DOC SHADOWS
You’re back? I’m impressed. I thought you were all gone for good. It is clear I underestimated you. But if you think a couple of birds are going to stop me, you’re mistaken. 

Hawkqueen
I did my homework Shadows…your telepathy only works on humans, not Birds. 

DOC SHADOWS
That’s true. However, guns do.
Doc Shadows pulls out two pistols and begins shooting the birds with gel like rounds that stun them. 

J. R. R. Thorne
Finish with the device before its too late… 

The wounded birds attack Shadows.

No comments: