Tuesday, May 19, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 80

j.r.r. Thorne
You’d hardly have helped me if it wasn’t for some noble cause now would you? 

DOC SHADOWS
You used me! 

J.R.R. Thorne
I use everyone.
 
DOC SHADOWS
But-how did you hide? I shou (interrupted)

J.R.R. Thorne
Should have seen it in my mind? You couldn’t see what wasn’t there Doctor Shadows, a simple matter of hypnosis to have the thought removed…  

DOC SHADOWS
Not if I can help it. I’ll simply reset the machine to spread its component atoms across the cosmos, and me with it! 

J. R. R. Thorne
Ah, the wonders of modern technology.

Thorne pulls out a remote control.

J. R. R. Thorne
You may be going sir, but the machine stays right here.

The cannon moves around to shoot Doc Shadows, who doesn’t seem inclined to get out of the way.

Grenademan leaps up and pushes him out of the way

No comments: