Tuesday, May 12, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 78

DOC SHADOWS
I’ve lived over 110 years now, and I can’t die. Everything I’ve done, every time I try to end my life, something stops it. I can suffer pain or injury, but it will eventually heal. Much like the flying Dutchman, I am cursed to wander the Earth. Now hold still. 

Inoria
No thanks. You hold still first. Surely you don’t believe Thorne is planning on simply stopping there do you. He must be getting something out of this. 

J.R.R. Thorne
He is Inoria, he is. J.R.R. Thorne is going to send every Meta on the face of the Earth to another dimension, right after I destroy Shadows.
 
The henchmen and Shadows begin to win as Thorne finishes adjusting the machine and joins the fight. 

GRENADEMAN
(facing Thorne)
PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED EVIL CHICKENMASTER! 

J.R.R. Thorne
I don’t plan on dignifying that with a response. 

Inoria
You can’t let him do it! There are innocent people…
 
CHAINSAW FRED
(to Thorne)
You already did, gimp.
 
More fighting ensues. The heroes seem to win for a while, then lose, then begin to win again. 

No comments: