Thursday, May 7, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 77

DOC SHADOWS
Their claws! Get them off 

Inoria
I’d offer to help but I’m more inclined to agree with them…fortunately for you I only plan on stunning you rather than claw your face off

Inoria touches thin air. 

Doc Shadows reaches out and punches Inoria.

DOC SHADOWS
Fortunately for me you give your speeches before you hit someone.
 
GRENADEMAN
DEACTIVATE SUPER STEALTH MODE! ATTACK FORCES OF EVIL NOW!
 
CHAINSAW FRED
What he said.

Fred starts his chainsaw. Numerous goons enter. A fight ensues between Thorne’s henchman, Doc Shadows and the heroes. Any time they try to get near Thorne they are stopped. 

Henchman #1
Say…didn’t we already beat these guys?
 
Henchman #2
I don’t know, after a while they all start to blur together.
 
Inoria
(to Shadows)
You were supposed to be a hero…why are you doing this? 

No comments: