Tuesday, May 26, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 82

CHAINSAW FRED
Bring him back! 

DOC SHADOWS
I don’t think that’s possible. Even if I wanted to.

CHAINSAW FRED
Do it! 

Doc Shadows checks the machine gain.

DOC SHADOWS
He is gone, I’m sorry. The machine was set to spread my atoms across the cosmos. Inoria damaged the circuits too much. 

Hawkqueen
Then he’s gone? 

DOC SHADOWS
Not necessarily. That cape of his was made of the same stuff that allowed this cannon to work. There is a remote chance he’s out there somewhere, still alive…but it is beyond my power to bring him back. Now we must go. And quickly. 

Inoria
What about them?

Inoria points to the unconscious goons and the babbling Thorne. 

DOC SHADOWS
They deserve death. They certainly have killed. I know, I’ve seen it. 

Hawkqueen
Like you? 

DOC SHADOWS
I’ve done many dark things, my dear, but that’s not one of them. I at least try to maintain some illusion of honor. 

No comments: