Thursday, May 23, 2024

[Oem] The Looking Glass of Poop

by Emmit Other

I cannot help
But watch with fascination
And joy
As every single Reublican betrays their principals
Every national republican
Ha s condned Trump
But for Abortion and Lower Taxes
They swallow their tounges
And pretend that they never said anything
Trump didnt forget
Maga will never forget
When he 
Or his delegated heir
Becomes President
Maga will show
EVERYONE
EVERYONE 
EVERYONE!!!!
Who didnt praise Trump from the start
The kind of justice
They wanna give
To Protesters
To "Illegal" Immigrants
To Academics
And I will laugh
As I watch from another country
Because I have loved ones
Who will do it to other loved ones
And it will be a black comedy
But I will have warmed them
And provided offer of safe haven
And been ignored
You cant fix stupid
I no longer even try

No comments: