Wednesday, May 15, 2024

[Poem] Minister Down

 By Emmit Other

The Putin pal PM of Slovokia got shot

We dont know much

But I suspect

It had something to do

With him passing a law recently

Giving bis party full control

Of the media

Like Orban

Every Trumpy Putin wanna be

Attacks and controls the media

First

in America

we are lucky

That people havent figured out

The cops work for trump 

windowfucker mayors work for nihilionares

Biden is ineffective

Trump may win outright

And if he doesnt

He will cheat cheat cheat to win

We are lucky

That people dont see what I see

Because I have someone who isnt violent to protect

I have reason not to act on my knowledge

But as others start to see

maga means to put them in camps

and enslave them and kill them

And nothing to lose

Of which

There are millions in this country

That equation

Can

And will

Change.

No comments: